Second bout of bronchitis in a month, on Montelukast course. Can it be continued?

Hi Sir, I am just having second bout of Bronchitis in 30 days. Last time I had Amoxicilline Clauvnate and Allegra to get rid of the coughing . However I am having a second bout for last 6 day . This time I have taken Montelukast (Montair 10 Mg) for last five days. Though the severe couging has subsided there is still some coughing and Wheezing . Kindly advise if the Montelukast is to be taken for 5 more days. Or else kindly suggest some antiallergic tab. to completely get rid of coughing and Wheezing Best regards \Manish
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012