Seborrhic dermatitis, yellow dandruff, hair fall, painful red rash on forehead. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor, I am 33 yrs. old I am suffering from sebborheic dermatities since from 15 years. Initially I had taken allopethic treatment for near about 1 year. it gave me relief but after 6 months it again recurred. after that I never take any medecines for the illness . slowly day by day flaky yellowish dandruff increases and my hairs starts falling and now the condition is that my 70 % hairs have been lost. small pimple like painfull rashes of red colour seen on my forehead and all over on face. I need your help. Plz suggest me the proper treatment. Can the lost hairs grow again ? Advice me.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012