Seborrheic dermatitis on scalp, prescribed propysal, fluderm tab, dancare shampoo. Right treatment?

hello sir, i have sebborrhoic dermatitis on my scalp since 4 yrs, earlier i used to Topisal lation and Ionax -T for 1year. but i have not get relief with this. now another skin specialist suggested me to aplly to propysal and fluderm tab and dancare plus shampoo for application. my question is it correct treatment? can i use effectively? can i get relief with these medications? please suggest me ur answers......
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012