Seborrheic dermatitis on scalp. Tried with castor oil, acv , tea tree oil, same. Suggestion?

hello my 2 year old daughter has been diagnosed with seborric dermatitis on her scalp. for past 2 years i have been to countless dermatologist who have prescribed several medications which have not worked. i have taken her to an allergist and immunologist(sp) and she tested negative. I have even tried home remedies such has castor oil, acv, and tea tree oil. Again nothing works and her agony is so upsetting to me. i read somewhere online to try sea salt mixed with water but not sure if this will burn her. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013