Seborrheic dermatitis on face, scalp, ears and eyebrow, Dermalight 80.

I have Seborrheic Dermatitis on my face, scalp , ears, eyebrows and have a question about UV light therapy . I have a at home product called Dermalight 80 UVB narrow band light wand with hair comb and was wondering how does UV light work on my Seborrheic Dermatitis. Also, which bulb would be more effective for my face seb derm and acne the UVA bulb or the UVB narrow band bulb. Lastly how close to my face and how long should each treatment time take for someone with mild-moderate seb derm (10-30sec on each spot?)
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012