Seborrheic dermatitis on face, relief with antibiotics, flared on stopping. Permanent cure?

My daughter has been told she has seborrheic dermatitis on her face has been through topical steroid and ketoconazole cream which helped but didn t get rid completely, then moved on to antibiotics which seemed to help though this was over the summer and may have been due to the weather, before xmas she finished antibiotics and it flared up again. Using tacrolimus 1% for last 3 weeks. Initially better quickly on all but one patch at her temple which doesn t seem to have changed at all. started using cream twice a week on remaining areas last week but now seems to be creeping back again. Should she carry on with tacrolimus or try going back to ketoconazole and what can she wash with I have seen uriage ds gel?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013