Seborrheic dermatitis, no improvement with medicines, have numerous sunburn spots on face, negative cd4 test. Effective remedy?

sir, my name is chandra sekhar, i am facing problem of seboric deermatities since 12 years,, i am using dexona and scalp lotion and visited so many doctors but my problem was not rectified.. my face is becom ugly with sunburing spots.. i want to change my face and body without allergy is it possible? i am also test cd4 test that results also negative.. my body details are age: 28 , blood group: o -ve, fasting blood sugar: 78 , Hb: 13 mg,...
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012