Seborrheic dermatitis, have thinning hair line. Will cortisone shots help to regain hair?

I have had seborrheic dermititis for over five years now and it has taken my hair out around my hairline. Will cortisone shots help to grow my hair back. If not what can i do to grow it back. Also could my thyroid have something to do with seborrheic dermititis. I have tried shampoos but nothing seems tto help. I am an african american female and i can not wash my hair everday due to drying it out. Please help me
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012