Sebacious Cyst removed but affected area not healed

Had a sebacious cyst on my face 2 month gave me anti-biotics and said it may burst........Advised me that if it does to squeeze puss and clean up....... Now i did this and during i got the puss bag out accidentaly. was like a white vain-like bag. Anyhow 2 month on i have a small hole from cyst on my face that keeps oozing the smelly keratin, no lump skin is flat but its stinky as hell. Any ideas on how to sort this problem
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.It is possible that complete removal of cyst may not be there and when something is left out.This cyst are known to recur.Please take help of skin specialist who will help.bye.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome tohealthcaremagic
the part of sac is still inside and keep on discharging secretions may be infected
consult surgeon may be some sinogram advised to see the extent of the sac and culture/sensitivity done for appropriate antibiotics after surgery for the lesion