Sebaceous cysts removed from scalp, scabbing reoccurred, small cyst growing in same area. Surgery required?

I had two small sebacious cists removed from the top of my head , scalp a few months ago. One was infected. The scabs came off and head healed...but one small scab came back what does that mean?? Now I have another small cist growing again in same area. dermo said she wll need to cut the new cist and small scab off again..They are right next to each other too. Could new litle cist be making small scab stay on scalp?? I want this to be the last time doing this .. Thanks!!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013