Sebaceous cyst on chin, white discharge, swelling. Using ice. Treatment?

Hi. I had a small sebaceous cyst on my chin for years. All the sudden this black end came out of it for the first time which looked like a black head. I put a warm cloth and it opened up. Then...this white cheese smelly substance came kept coming out like a worm almost for 20 mins. The area is swollen puffy but not red except for location it came out. I am icing it. Is that the best thing to do? Should I see a doctor or wait to see if pain and swelling reduces? It has been less than 48 hours.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012