Sebaceous cyst in groin alone panty line. Present from past during pregnancy. Keeps coming often, uncomfortable. What should i do?

Hello, I am a 36 yr old female,normal weight & health, i have two children ages 3 and 6. Ever since i had my first child i have gotten what i am assuming to be a sebaceous cyst in my female groin area just along the panty line. I have gotten them on both sides of the groin in the past while pregnant. However, now i keep getting a reaccuring one in the same area for 4 wks straight. It erupts and keeps coming back.Its embarassing and uncomfortable. What should i do. (I went to a short wait dr. years ago and he tryed to dig the root out to no avail). Thanks ....Diane
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  144 Awaiting Answer