Sebaceous cyst in armpit, pain, pus drainage. Operation done twice, recurring. Treatment?

Which doctor should i consult for sebaceous cyst? I have a lump in my armpit which i had operated twice now but it keeps on coming back. The lump is painful and has puss in it. I want to know which doctor can really help me. I cannot afford to spend more money everytime it comes back to have it operated/have the puss extracted. And the company I m working with cannot afford to give me a leave for the same reason again and again.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012