Seating in the hands, feet, underarms. Suffer from anxiety. Affecting social interaction. Remedy?

I have had anxiety for the last three years. I am currently moving out of state it has caused my stress level to increase. I have sweating in the hands, feet , underarms and scrotal area. I am constantly washing the affected areas to stay dry. I now have what seems to be a sticky film all over my body. including my lips . Especially in the aforementioned areas. This condition is affecting my job and my overall well being. I cant shake hands and my confidence is at an all time low. Desperately in need of help. Thank you!!
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013