Seasonal itching around waistline, get red raised bumps on scratching. Remedies?

I seem to suffer from a very itchy skin at just this time of year. The itchiness appears around my waistline at the front on occasions and other times on my lower back around the waist area. (I think I have a dry type skin because sometimes my lower legs can itch but that is completely separate from this issue). When I scratch the areas concerned, I get raised red bumps which seem to be hyper sensitive. I don t suffer this problem all year round - it just seems to come about in the Autumn time. I am forever moisturising the areas concerned, such as my legs, and putting anti itch creams on my waistline/lower back areas.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012