Seasonal headaches, dizziness, blurry vision, stabbing pain on left side of head, sensitivity to light. Normal?

Good day, I am 29 years old female. Lately I have been suffering from headaches due to weather changes(I live in a tropical country so when its going to rain, my head is very heavy and painful). and for two weeks already I get dizzy and my vision sometimes I feel I am cross eyed or even it is very blurry it will lasts for 3 - 5 seconds .. I have also noticed a stabbing pain on my left side of the head it also lasts for 3 seconds. I cant stand glaring lights nor I am not comfortable to wear sun glasses... Do I need to see a specialist? Or is this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012