Searching for words, floating sensation, numbness in arm, black out after being hit. See the doctor?

hLast night I was walking in a gymnasium and someone kicked a soccer ball. Apparently the ball hit me in the back of my head where my skull and spine meet. I don t remember just before it, but I do remember a very warm feeling and a feeling of impact but no pain at all. At the same moment I felt the warmth, everything went black and I felt like I was floating. I was told that I actually took one step forward and crumpled to the ground and then curled up in a fetal like position. The next thing I remember is someone standing in front of me talking to someone else. I was laying on the floor and felt like I was falling. I knew I wasn t because of the hard floor, so I told them I needed to sit up. I looked up and thought the chairs were right in front of me, but apparently they were about 15 feet away. Someone brought me a chair and helped me sit. Later (I have no concept of time, but I was told that it was about 20 minutes later) it was time to go. I was frustrated because I knew I needed my keys and belongings but could not find the words to explain what they were. Someone handed me one of my belongings and then tried to hand me my keys. I just kept saying I can t but couldn t figure out why I couldn t take them. Then I realized that my belongings were in my left hand and my right arm was not moving (not from pain). After I realized this I had to think very hard about lifting my right arm - which I did but it felt so very heavy and it felt like a lot of hard work. Someone asked me when my birthday was and I told them Tuesday . About an hour after the impact I had a severe headache , that lasted just a short while - and extreme fatigue ... some nausea , but no vomiting . What concerns me the most is that when I touch the right side of my head and the left side (with my hands) the right side feels very tiny in my hand (although others assure me that it is not smaller.) Today at work (less than 24 hours after impact) I had a very hard time putting coherent words together, unless it was from what is already scripted. I am a single mom and have no insurance. I don t want to go to the Dr. needlessly. From what I assume, this would just be treated by taking things easy and not getting hit on the head again. Do my symptoms sound like I should visit the Dr. (or should it just be ER?) and what would any possible treatment be other than taking things easy? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
please take an x ray report of cervical spine lateral view, your complaints related to cervical spondylosis.please avoid movements of the neck,avoid pillow during sleep,and stooping posture of the head.there are excellent homeopathic medicine for ur case for cure consult me on or consult your local homeopathic doctor