Scrotum sack drops down after excessive masturbation. Will my sex life be affected?

Hello I m 30y old i have masturbating habit since when i was 11y old from past 6 years i have masturbating day by day from this side effects my scrotum sack drop down for some times and returns to normal positions, and sharp hits at hand fingers for some time when i have some foods after the day it will disappear and it appear only when i had over masturbating like 6-7 times a week is there any harmful effects on my future sex life with up coming partner
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
been indulged in masturbation since many and now facing problems related to sexual activities.
First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

As regards position of your penis it is insignificant and nothing to be worried about.
Dr.Patil.