Scrotum itching. Had lumps after scratching. Lump burst, bled a little , returned to original size. Reason?

A couple of weeks ago my scrotum skin just under the base of my penis began itching real bad and i scratched it pretty hard to the point where 2 pea size red lumps was tender to touch so i immediately stopped myself from scratching it.a week later one of the lumps started bleeding a little so i gave it a squeeze and blood came out and it shrank in a week later the one i squeezed has returned to size and i m not sure what it can be.possibly a cyst?it hasn t grown any more in size and it tends to tingle a little and it s still a bit red but more on the pink side.can you by any chance know what it is with my description?your help is appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013