Scrotum has moved inwards, watery sperm, had episode of stinging pain on left side of body causing spasms in testicle. Any ideas?

hi dr.grief im a 21 year old male and about one month ago i experienced a stinging sensation pain on the left side of my body that started from around my ribcage to my groin was very uncomftorble for many hours and my left testicle really felt the spasm as well...then about 2 or 3 weeks ago i noticed that my left testicle is alot more inner than it originally was,kind of like not in the scrotum and more inward inside of my scrotum..i have also noticed that my sperm isn t as thick as it used to be it is kind of watery now..the testicle is still inward..and if i move it around i can eventually get it in position with the right but it just doesnt stay there in place..any ideas what this could be?thank you
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012