Scrotum has a bump. Sensitive when rubbed, pus filled. Ideas?

have 1 single red bump on scrotum , not attached to testicle (left side). It was hard to the touch but sensitive when rubbed against the fabric of my pants. Squeezed it to try and pop it. Squeezed it 2 times and and each time a small amount of white pus (like from a pimple ) came out. The pus was solid. Squeezed again and clear fluid came out. Next day the bump was smaller. Squeezed again and a small amount of clear liquid and blood came from it. It seems to weep clear liquid when I apply a hot damp washcloth. It is smaller now, not as hard and not as sensitive to clothing fabric now. It appears to be healing . This is the 4th day now. Any Ideas? I don t wear underwear and I do shave my pubic area, but have not shaved in approximately 2-3 weeks.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012