Scratched eye, redness, eye watering, eyes extremely sensitive to light. Treatment?

I scratched my Right eye 2 weeks ago, and my eye got red and has waterered ever since, since then my left eye has begun watering, and I have had serious sinus trouble since the beginning of this the redness is almost all gone, but both eyes are still watering like crazy, and both eyes are extremely sensitive to sunlight since, I am kind of feeling like a vampire having to stay in moderate to low light places, driving at night is fine but during the day nearly impossible I need help with understanding this, is this temporal or becoming permanent
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013