Scratched by pet cat on face. Taken anti-rabies shots, scratched again. Repeat vaccinations?

Hi, i got scratched by our cat a month and half ago, i got series of anti rabies shots, and HRIG because because i was scratched on face as well. I cat lived after the observation period so didnt need to finish all shots. YEsterday, i got scratched again by the same cat in my left arm . Do i need to take another series of shots? read couple of internet articles that im still immune to rabies? is that correct.. my pet is a house cat, i dont think its infected but i want peace of mind... :)
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012