Scratch on the lower leg from a sharp nail in a public place. Chances of transferring disease and virus?

Dear Doctor I was just passing in the sidewalk and my lower leg skin was scratched by a sharp thin nail which was out from a car bumper. Because of that my skin was bleeding a little and as the nail was in a public place am afraid that the nail might scratch others before me and as result a means for transferring diseases and viruses . Is my worry true or not? Please help me. With many thank. Mohammed
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012