Scratch in the upper portion of nipple, pain in boobs. Serious problem?

Sir, I am a newly married person, just 7 days. But I got a problem yesterday. I used to press my wife s boobs hardly at our intimate time. But yesterday after 4-5 hours of our intimate time, she started feeling pain in his left boob and saw that there is a scratch in the upper portion of her nipple . Today morning the pain totally decreased but as the hours passing, today the pain is again increasing. I know this happened because of me. I am confused of what to do. Please help me. Is it a serious problem to be taken care of? Or I need to go to the doctor? Or something else?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012