Scraped hair with old razor, having patches of less hair growth. Could that be permanent?

I regularly shave the sides of my head 1-2x weekly. I then fade it near the top with a pair of clippers and a beard trimmer. I was kind of rushing it last weekend and didn t realize that not only was the razor old, but I caused little cuts and scrapes all over my head. I tended to the little nicks and open wounds with soap/water and applied pressure to stop the bleeding (minor). My main point is, I now have little 1 inch patches all over the back of my head that have maybe 1-2 days worth of hair growth and the rest of my head has about 5 days worth of growth. Is this permanent? What do you think caused this? Thank you for your time
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Dermatologist 's  Response have not mentioned if the patches you are referring to have occures as a result of shaving or if was spontaneous.In any case,it is worth waiting,till hair regrows.If not,consult a dermatologist,a biopsy to ascertain the cause may be requiired.