Scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, have pain behind hip radiating to back, no fractures in frontal hip X-ray. Had hip replacement and one revision. Missed anything in the X-ray?

Hello, my history is having one hip replacement and one revision on my Left hip. I have scoliosis and Degenerative disc disease throughout my spine. 10 days ago I developed pain behind my Right (healthy) hip, and it s radiating into my back and sometimes around to the front. It s both sharp pain at times, and also dull spasm type constant pain. I went to the Dr yesterday and I did not have a UTI, and they did a frontal hip xray and no fractures were seen... but they haven t done anything else and I am in intense pain. The pain is in the backside, could they have missed it on the xray?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012