Scizoaffective disorder. On antipsychotics. Relief by dopaminergic antiparkinson?

my boyfriend is suffering from schizoaffective disorder and has quite a few anxieties, etc that his antipsychotics don't alleviate. He can't take benzos (he has a weakness for them), and is allergic to many antihistamines, so he can't take anticholinergics. I just read that dopaminergic antiparkinson meds may be an answer. What questions should he be asking his psychiatrist about this? He really needs some relief. He's pretty miserable :(
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013