Sciatica, pain and inflammation in hips and knee, piriformis syndrome

hy sir i m suffering with sciatica from 1 year i m 32 yrs old male married 1 year ago doctor check my x-ray n says there is an compression in vertibrae but sir can u plz explain me that i cant feel 1% of backpain only pain and inflammation in hips and under knee if a compression in vertibrea then thank god i dont have pain in vertibrae i think there is a PRIFORMIS SYNDEROM whts ur great opinion sir itsjust my thinking and if i m suffering in PRIFORMIS SYNDEROM then wht can i do and wich test shows exactly PRIFORMIS SYNDEROM causes i m very thankfull 2 u sir
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012