Sciatica, curved spine with damaged disk, keep getting tremors, difficulty in standing long hours, tingling in legs and arms with itching. Suggestive treatment?

hi, well ive been in pain for almost 6-8 weeks now, been to see my gp, who told me that i had sciatica , i was then referred to a physiotherapist , who told me i also have a curved spine and also a damaged disk. my right hip has moved outwards and up, so is not aligned with my other hip. my rib cage catches my hip when bending, and prevents me from moving as fluid as i used to. i also keep getting the shakes, cant stand for long periods of time, as i also get the shakes, and tingling sensation in my legs and arms. been itchy all over, and dont know if this is relevant, but i feel irritable when fabrics are on certain parts of my body. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012