Sciatica and cysts on ovaries.Why my sciatic nerve is giving me so much trouble ?

hi doctor Can growths on my ovaries cause pain that affects my sciatic nerve . i have been having problems with my lower back, bum area and going down my leg. its extremely painfull and it comes and goes. i have been suffering with this for the past 4 years. i had 2 operations to remove cysts from my ovary . i spend thousands of rands on all kinds of specialists and i dont want to go to another doctor because no one can tell me why my sciatic nerve is giving me so much trouble. HELP PLEASE. i am 35 years old
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011