Sciatic nerves, stress, unable to walk, sit for long. Using massage therapy. Treatment options?

hi .am having sciatic nerves problem since 6 month is changing my life style a very stress out and worried about it..scared to do any surgury coz i heard it is very dangerous and also am doing some massage terapy but no big change so far..was out on indocid by doctor but am having some side effect with lost and scared for my future..i cant walk for long ..i cant sit for my every day life i need to lie down every time am having pain..plzzz help me
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012