Schwannoma on neck, frequent episodes of migraine with nausea, herpes in mouth, sporadic ear and jaw pain, eye twitching. Cause and cure?

I have a schwannoma on the right side of my neck. Three weeks ago I have a vomiting migraine that I had no relief from after taking panadine forte. It was all on the right side of my face since then I have had another migraine with nausea . I have a herpie infection on the corner of my mouth on the right side. My ears and jaw have been in sporadic pain. And prior to these symptom my right eye has been persistently twitching for about three months now.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012