Scheduled to undergo CT Venogram. Completed 19 days after the start of my period. Will the scan be carried on?

Hi, Im having a CT Venogram (cerebral) tomorrow...and i have just noticed that it says 'this exmaination must be carried out within 10 days of the start of your last menstrual period' however is it actually 19 days since the start of my period..but i know without a shadow of a doubt there is no chance that i can be pregnant...i am just wondering if the CT scan will go ahead tomorrow or if they will reschedule this
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013