Scheduled to remove the kidney stent. Is abortion with pills or surgery safer?

Can I have an abortion while I have a kidney stent in I m supposed to get the stent out this month it will be the third month with this stent they are also removing a 1mm kidney stone with that litho something treatment I can t remember what it is called what would be safer the pill or in clinic visit I m really nervous will I die from the abortion pill or the kidney surgery please respond ASAP I M SCARED HERE IS MY EMAIL YYYY@YYYY thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013