Scheduled to get copper coil fitted. Had cramping, lower back pain, mucous discharge. Pregnant?

Hi, I just had a baby 10 weeks ago! I got my period at 6 weeks after he was born and it lasted 10 days. I am currently waiting to get the copper coil fitted but am afraid that I could already have gotten pregnant! I was due to get my period yesterday but can your period be all over the place after you have a baby. Im just very confused. Had cramping and lower back pain over the past few days which I thought were all signs of it coming but still no sign. only mucous when I wipe! can you tell me what might be going on please?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013