Scheduled for wire needle biopsy for Atypical ductal hyperplasia, advised to used estrogen blockers till then. Suggestion?

Hi, I had a wire needle biopsy on Monday because of Atypical Ductal Hyperplasia . I should get the results tomorrow afternoon. The doctor wants to place me into a high risk management situation and is talking about Estrogen Blockers. I am very aprehensive about those and wonder if they are warrented at this stage, especially if we do not find any cancer in the pathology report. I am 52 years old and pre-menopausal.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012