Scheduled for valve surgery, on warfarin, have AF, MV stenosis, AV incompetence, self injecting clexane as per instructions. Is this right?

I am to have valve surgery and have been on warfarin for some years and usually take it at night before bed. My current INR is 2.2 I have AF, MV stenosis , AV incompetence. I have been asked to self-inject Clexane 8am and 8pm daily 5 days prior to surgery. I was advised to stop the 8pm Clexane injection on the fifth day and not to administer the Clexane on the morning of the operation. As I understand it: I am to cease warfarin the night before the start of the first of the five days prior to the surgery. Is this a correct understanding of how to use the Clexane?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012