Scheduled for testing blood to detect rheumatoid arthritis. Will adderall or marijuana show up?

Had a blood test today they are looking for or ruling out rheumatoid arthritis . will addaral or marajana show up . never did them until two days ago ate one adaral 25 and smoked one joint . my mother is perscribed medical marsjana for her rheumatoid n told me to try it. not for me. got disey n passed out. Wife takes addarall for same symtoms i have. so tryed one. not for me either. never done drugs or been suspected of it. do normal labwork for ra test for or show drugs. sorry doc. have no credit cards. god bless
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013