Scheduled for ptolactin levels and TSH check up. Will use of cocaine affect the test result? History of endometriosis

thank you for your quick respopnse,my question is I am due to take a blood test tomorrow , so my gynecologist can measure my prolactin levels and TSH levels,,,,,approx 1 year ago I had undergone 6 months of hormone therapy shots Lupron for 6 monthly shots,,,due to I have endometriosis , my question is, I do not normaly use cocaine, but have been for about 2 months now, I also have been on percocet for about 6 years now due to back issues. Will the cocaine usage effect my prolactin and TSH levels when I am tested for my blood, if yes will it change my levels drastictly....... thank you
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012