Scheduled for myomectomy to remove fibroid tumors. What are the chances of conceiving post surgery?

I will be having a myomectomy in two weeks to remove four fairly large fibroid tumors. I am very nervous but I m more concerned about child bearing afterwards. I m in my 30 s, in the midst of planning my wedding to take place in June 2013, and I do not have any children. I would like to know what the percentages are of a woman actually becoming pregnant post myomectomy and delivering a healthy baby?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012