Scheduled for maxifacial due to enlargeed tonsil, had facial and jaw pain, tingling across face, fatigue. Any ideas?

hi im due to go to maxifacial on thurs because i have an enlarged right tonsil on my with a papiloma behind my tonsil which ive had about 3months for the past 6weeks ive had a slighty sore throat not too bad and noticed i couldnt swallow properly and and when i looked i have the enlarged tonsil which seems a little bigger than before the papiloma looks to have changed shape and i have like a cluster of lumps underneath my tonsil which is right at the back of my tongue on the back of my throat i also have lumps on the back of my tongue with blood blisters.i have been having pain in my face and jaw and tingling across my face and cheeks and very fatigued not sleeping very well. when i went to doctors i had bloods done for thyroid checks they came back ok and i had swabs done in my throat for infection and they came back ok that is why my doctor referred me back to hospital early to get checked any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012