Scheduled for lactulose breath test. On low dose of erythromycin. Rescheduling of test required?

Hi Samuel, I am scheduled for a lactulose breath test in the morning and until now knew nothing about not taking antibiotics. I am on a low dose regiment of erythromycin, which I take 1/4 of one 300 mg capsule (crushed) 4 times a day (equaling one 300 mg capsule daily) for two weeks then off a week and repeat. I just completed my 2 weeks yesterday. Am I going to have to reschedule my Lactulose breath test?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013