Scheduled for hysterectomy, have persistent dull pain in upper back and chest, subsides on lying on stomach. Is this GI related?

I am a 38 year old woman who is scheduled fir a hysterectomy in two weeks due to extensive Endometriosis . I have noticed in the last 3 months that I have a persistent dull pain in the upper Back and chest . It grows worse for two to five minutes constantly and I clench my fists and grit my Teeth until its over. This happens at least five times in a row and afterwards the pain stops. A few Days would go by and it happens again. The only comfort I can get is if someone just beats my back With their fist as I lay on my stomach and it seems to subside. Is this GI related? I do notice that I am Bloated more lately and I have a bowel movement only about three to four days a week. Any assistance Is very much appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer