Scheduled for hysterectomy, have heavy bleeding, fainting feeling, lower back pain on taking premirin. Advise?

Hi, i am 33 and am awaiting a hysterectomy due to severe endometriosis , i have been on the prostap injection for the last 8 months and have been taking premirin, i was having awful side effects, saw my consultant on monday who has prescribd me tibole not sure how you spell it, since then i have been experiencing period symptoms bleeding , lower back and tum pain, but yesterday and this morning these symptoms have become increasinly worse, the bleeding is very heavy, and the pain in unberable i feel so faint also, please could you advise me on what to do, many thanks emma
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer