Scheduled for endoscopy. Having gluten free diet for intestinal problems. Having dry cough. Matter of concern?

I have an endoscopy follow up scheduled for Tues. Its Sunday night & I have had a cold thingy for a week now. I cough like crazy - a dry cough usually the afternoon & evening is worse. I NEVER get sick.. I can t believe I contracted this a week before my schedule procedure & its just as bad 2 days before. Should I call & reschedule? the follow up to see if there is healing in my small intenstine after being gluten free for 6 (but really) 7 months. I see no improvement in symptoms & I have totally been strict & restrictive about gluten products. I am worried about not only coughing like crazy but also surprising.. my menstrual cycle started a little early today :(
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012