Scheduled for abortion of 10.5 weeks pregnancy. Will it cause damage to the uterus or effect future pregnancy ?

hi, i m currently 10.5 weeks pregnant and am scheduled for an abortion (electric vacuum aspiration) next week. i m so sad and worried about this. i do not want the abortion because of fear, but my partner has left me, and i am already a single mother, so i have to do this. i m so scared that the abortion will leave me infertile or damage my uterus (asherman s syndrome ) or cervix in future pregnancies. i m worried that my uterus will not shrink back to it s original size since i m already showing a bit (this is my second pregnancy) and will not be breastfeeding after the procedure. thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012