Scheduled for IVF the following month, tests showed high TSH, dosage of eltroxin increased. Will TSH be in normal range before IVF?

I am on ivf treatments which will be performed in another mopnth.I was taking eltroxin 50mcg for last nine months for my TSH problem.When done the blood check up for IVF my tsh level was 4.3.My Doctor increased the dose of same medicine up to 100mcg (two tablets per day)yesterdy before done the IVF wll my tsh level be in normal range and Is it ok this dose if I take nother 12 days untill go for another blood check up?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012