Scars under chin, one scar like a line, the other round in shape. Using kelocote cream, slight fading. How can I remove these scars permanently?

Hi! I have got this scar under my chin . I got it due to an car accident on 1st Jan 2010. their are 2 scars one is like a line and the other is a round. the line is a little bit uneven but the round is like a dead skin attached. I showed it to a plastic surgeon and he said to use kelocote gel. I have been using it since 30 days now. The scar has discoloured a little bit. But i want to remove the scar or fade it away completely. When i got injured the doctor first cleaned it and put a liquid medicine and covered it. i repeated the procedure for 10-15 days. after that i started washing it and putting water over it. It doesnt hurt. I wanted a more of a non-side effects treatment. Could this scar be faded away? Thanks,
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012