Scars on the neck post cutting it with blade, want to get rid of them. Treatment options?

hi few years back,i was undergoing some personal crisis and in state of despair,hopelessness i cut my throat with blade from both side of my neck ..i didn t have stitches on that i feel embarrassed to tell the history of my scars to doctors again.things are fine now.can u plz guide me that is there any cream which may help to vanish these scars or i need to undergo cosmetic surgery .i live in pakistan (Asia). regards
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012